Navigating the Current Microsoft Landscape: Cloud, Collaboration & Mobility
Microsoft solutions are increasingly a platform and less of a product stack as Microsoft cloud services continue to gain mainstream market adoption. GreenPages provides customers with the best-in-class technical capabilities and broad certifications necessary to deliver Microsoft-based cloud solutions while ensuring security and seamless integration with complementary systems, including software-defined technologies.
Why GreenPages for Microsoft?
- Certified in three core Microsoft Competencies: Gold Server Platform, Gold Management & Virtualization, and Silver Devices & Deployment
- Recognized leader in guiding customers through end of support and complex migration paths
- Entire practice dedicated to Microsoft technologies, including SharePoint and SCCM architects
- Windows Azure Circle Partner and Cloud Deployment Partner; we accept Microsoft vouchers for Planning Service Days
- Action plans and discovery sessions provided by certified Microsoft architects (VTSPs, MECs, etc.)
- Microsoft licensing expertise covering Open, Select, and Enterprise agreements
GreenPages’ Microsoft expertise covers technologies such as: Active Directory, ADFS/DirSync, Azure, Bitlocker, Exchange, Hyper-V, Intune, Lync, Office 365, SQL, SharePoint, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), System Center Service Manager (SCSM), System Center Data Protection Manager (DPM), System Center Endpoint Protection, and Windows Servers (2008/2012).
GreenPages’ Microsoft Awards
- U.S. SMB Champions Club N.E. Partner of the Year
- VAR Champion Partner of the Year East
- General Manager Award East
- SMB Partner Excellence Award N.E.
Microsoft has multiple licensing programs such as Open, Select, and Enterprise agreements—all with many options and tiers within each. GreenPages’ licensing experts help clients determine the best fit for their needs without pushing specific programs.