As companies continue optimizing and modernizing their IT operations to harness the capabilities of hybrid cloud technologies, traditional IT project management approaches are transforming as well. Where the IT department has expanded to involve new stakeholders such as CEOs and CFOs, Sales and Marketing, R&D, AppDev, and Purchasing, IT projects have become complex business projects and the conversation around managing and implementing these projects has changed.
GreenPages PMP-certified IT project managers are experienced at handling these extremely complex, modern IT projects with many moving parts, affecting multiple departments, and involving disparate technologies and systems:
- Data Center Moves & Rapid Deployment
- Virtualization Initiatives
- Hybrid Cloud Integration
- Private & Public Cloud Initiatives
- Networking Infrastructure Projects
- End User Computing Implementations
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
- Application Development Projects
- Migrations, Production Rollouts, User Pilots
- And much, much more.
PMP Certified for More Effective Results
All of GreenPages’ IT project managers possess Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)—the profession’s most globally recognized and respected certification credential.
IT Project Management as a Service. Quality Assurance. IT Agility. Project Integrity.
GreenPages can project manage any IT project—whether we designed it or not. Bring us in and experience unparalleled project efficiency.
- Standalone projects
- Larger, multi-project initiatives
- PMO consulting, development, hiring, and training
- Spikes in business cycles
- Planned initiatives
- Unplanned projects with quick turnaround times
- Full-time, part-time, or project-based
- When ramping up your own PMO offering
- Augmentation to your own PMO staff
- Remote locations and/or onsite
- At your organization, your client’s, or your partner’s
- Virtual project management run from GreenPages corporate
Use GreenPages Project Management for any IT project—planned or unplanned.
- Tasked with too many competing IT priorities?
- Having difficulty meeting project delivery timelines?
- Coming in over budget on crucial IT initiatives?
- Experiencing rapid organizational change?
Just call us. Complex IT Projects—Delivered On Time, On Spec, On Budget, On Demand.
Our PMO team manages more than simple, linear processes. GreenPages understands all of the complexities and gets all of the context. We help organizations set project goals and priorities, determine resource requirements, and define operational strategy and outcomes.
When you work with GreenPages, you get experienced:
- Engagement Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Back Office Operations Specialists
GreenPages successfully manages projects involving the world’s leading technologies:
GreenPages is experienced at handling complex projects spanning multiple manufacturers and third parties. We have the processes and the people in place and we’re used to working at the executive business level to ensure all technology plans align with broader organizational goals.
Need to Set Up An Internal Project Management Office?
Increasingly, IT management from IT Directors to CIOs are utilizing project management services within their organizations. Project Management Offices have multiplied dramatically across all markets and have become the norm in many IT departments.
GreenPages helps organizations develop consistent methodology and efficiency processes for critical IT projects, and assists in answering the following:
- Do you NEED a PMO? Can you support it?
- Where do you start? Who needs to be involved?
- Will your Project Managers wear other hats?
- Major pitfalls you MUST avoid to be successful.
- Executive Buy-In: Why it’s key and how to achieve it.
PMO visibility into strategic initiatives results in better decision making and prioritization.