GreenPages Helps LEK Consulting with Data Center Move; Physical to Virtual Infrastructure
Joe Foley, Network Administrator, LEK Consulting
GreenPages helps LEK Consulting move its physical data center, helps them migrate from a physical to virtual infrastructure, and provides routine health checks in LEK’s environment.
GreenPages offers a wide variety of IT Health Check Services to ensure systems are aligned with manufacturer recommended best practices. We use a combination of tools and discussions with shareholders to collect data and then analyze our findings to determine how specific individual systems and components are performing in relation to the entire IT environment.
GreenPages’ IT Health Checks cover configuration issues, SLAs, performance metrics, capacity, security, operations, and integration challenges to ensure individual applications and infrastructure components—no matter where they live in the IT stack—are all working optimally to drive positive business outcomes.
Examples of GreenPages’ Technology Assessments & IT Health Checks:
- VMware vSphere Optimization Assessment
- Microsoft Exchange Health Check
- Microsoft Active Directory Health Check
- Desktop Refresh Health Check
- Backup & Recovery Assessment & Strategy
- Storage Assessment & Strategy
- End User Computing Strategy Workshop
- End User Computing Redesign Workshop
- Cloud Readiness Assessment & Workshop