If you had a busy week and need to catch up, here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 12/18/2017!
What the loss of net neutrality means. 8 game-changing data trends that will impact businesses in 2018. VMware to focus on its multi-cloud management platform. Massive ConsumerView database leak and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Tech News Recap
AWS re:Invent 2017 – re:Cap from Chris Williams
- At long last, the White House is pushing for federal IT modernization
- The loss of net neutrality: Say goodbye to a free and open internet
- Storage market trends of 2017: Flash, HCI and cloud gain steam
- Top data center industry news stories of 2017
- Top 10 data center predictions: IDC
- Biggest SDN and SD-WAN news and trends of 2017
- 8 game-changing data trends that will impact businesses in 2018
- Microsoft patent hints at dual-screen foldable tablet
- Microsoft’s cloud Big Data service cuts prices up to 52 percent
- Microsoft’s Quantum computing Vaporware
- Microsoft Teams calling, adding several new features
- Windows 10: Some of 2018’s biggest new features are now available to try
- Toshiba, HPE head 2017 storage acquisitions
- AWS raises machine learning expectations for cloud security
- Amazon has come up with a genius new way to run productive meetings
- VMware to focus on its multi-cloud management platform in 2018
- Inside Cisco’s DNA Center – the dashboard for intent-based networking
- How Cisco is transforming customer engagement through automation
- Cisco Spark security gets updated
- Cloud security: Why these solutions aren’t ready for primetime
- Warning: Cyber data breaches more likely over holiday break
- UK companies hoarding Bitcoin to prepare for ransomware
- Year’s best practices for disaster recovery aid resilience
- 120 million American households exposed in ‘massive’ ConsumerView database leak
- IoT success depends on an adaptable, nimble culture
- Which data protection methods are here to stay?
- Malware hit these 3 verticals the hardest in 2017
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist