Many organizations implement Managed IT Services on an after-the-fact basis, adding management and runtime support to equipment and applications when they run into support or growth challenges. However, IT management and governance is increasingly becoming an embedded part of the data center infrastructure decision process. IT is now asking “What is the best execution environment for this workload, given my SLA and support expectations, and how can I most cost effectively deploy and consume that compute environment allowing for scale and consistent availability?”
GreenPages’ Managed IT Services help clients:
- More effectively manage every aspect of your hybrid cloud environment
- Gain visibility into how your infrastructure is performing across virtual, private, and public cloud environments
- Move from a reactive stance of “putting out fires” and give you time to work on strategic projects
- Implement strategies and tools to manage across physical, virtual, and cloud environments
- Improve system performance and efficiency, minimize downtime, and meet SLAs
- Ensure users have IT support and access to all the systems and applications they need 24/7
- Leverage technologies you already have and seamlessly integrate new ones
SOC 2 accredited to provide clients with the strictest security and confidentiality, operational rigor, and systems excellence.
Having the required controls and policies in place ensures the security of our systems and confidentiality of information which gives our clients peace of mind that we exercise the most exacting standards.