Were you busy this week? Here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed for the week of 01/30/2017!
Hybrid cloud strategy offers best of both worlds. The tech behind what keeps the Super Bowl running smoothly. Microsoft drops pay-as-you-go Azure option. The threat of ransomware is growing, it’s important to have a mitigation plan in place. The state of IaaS as cloud adoption continues. Windows 10 can stop ransomware when your antivirus fails to do so and more tops news this week you may have missed!
Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Tech News Recap
- Hybrid cloud strategy offers best of both worlds
- The tech behind what keeps the Super Bowl running smoothly
- In Microsoft earnings performance, growth in cloud boosts revenue once again
- Microsoft drops pay-as-you-go Azure option
- Threat of Ransomware is growing, important to have a mitigation plan in place
- Spam and cloud attacks rising, 4 steps to protect your business
- The state of IaaS as cloud adoption continues
- Windows 10 can stop ransomware when your antivirus fails to do so
- VMware introduces NSX for vSphere 6.3 and NSX-T 1.1, aimed to extend NSX’s use cases
- Four steps to calculate the true cost of migrating to the cloud
- Why security risks are only going to get worse in 2017
- HPE acquires security startup Niara to detect and protect from threats
- Cisco updates Tetration analytics platform, aims to automate security policies
- Why VMware’s NSX must evolve to keep up in a serverless future
- Hacking kit, Metasploit now hacks IoT devices & hardware
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist