If you had a busy week and need to catch up, here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed for the week of 07/17/2017!
What your IT disaster recovery plan should cover. How to make hybrid IT simple. New password stealing malware on the horizon. What SDN is and where it’s going next. Cloud spending expected to grow 21% by 2021 and more tops news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Tech News Recap
- The Shifting Needs of Cloud-Era End Users
- Worldwide IT spending to reach $2.1 trillion this year
- VDI product bundles aim to urge adoption by improving customer support
- How to make the case for HCI in your organization via HPE Simplivity
- 7 things your IT disaster recovery plan should cover
- HCI appliances embrace containers, more flexible pricing
- How to make Hybrid IT simple: The best of both worlds with on-premises IT and public cloud
- What Software Defined Networking is and where it’s going
- Windows 10 virtualization available from Microsoft Cloud partners starting this fall
- Microsoft revenues set to improve as cloud services gain traction
- Public cloud is important but it’s not everything, according to Michael Dell
- The 5 fundamentals of effective cloud management
- Google vs Amazon: Who will win the cloud pricing war?
- Amazon, VMware rumored to be developing data center software
- VMware cloud strategy claims new territory with Wavefront acquisition
- New password-stealing malware spreads rapidly thanks to rock-bottom pricing
- IBM Z mainframe has built-in encryption to fight ‘epidemic of data breaches’
- FedEx said TNT Petya attack financial hit will be material, some systems won’t come back
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Expect bigger and more complex DDoS attacks