Were you busy this week? Here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed for the week of 02/27/2017!
Microsoft prepares to roll out an update for Windows 10. A year after Jasper acquisition, Cisco expands the platform. A deeper look into Azure public cloud offerings. Cisco warns of Netflow appliance vulnerability. Five winning plays for digital transformation. Malware continues to become more sophisticated and more tops news this week you may have missed!
Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Tech News Recap
- Radical transformation of network operations, transform through automation
- Microsoft prepares to roll out new update for Windows 10
- Compare desktop virtualization options: DaaS vs. VDI
- A year after Jasper acquisition, Cisco expands the platform
- How hyper-convergence is solving 3 of the most common IT challenges
- Malware continues to become more sophisticated, Dridex Trojan upgraded
- Deeper look into Azure public cloud offerings
- Five winning plays for digital transformation
- What do IT decision makers want?
- Cisco warns of Netflow appliance vulnerability
- 5 lessons from Amazon’s S3 cloud blunder, don’t put all your eggs in one basket
- Final technical of Azure Stack available, 03/02
- Cloud management will save your butt
- A better security strategy than ‘know your enemy, ‘know your co-workers
- Failing to secure DNS is “savage ignorance”
- How to use digital transformation to win budget
- This old ransomware variant is back – with sneaky new tricks
Join us for our upcoming webinar:
“Harnessing Lightning: DevOps + ITOM for Secure & Compliant Hybrid Cloud Ops.”
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist