Were you busy this week? Here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed for the week of 02/20/2017!
Over 90% of healthcare companies experienced data breach within past 2 years. Microsoft adds Kubernetes on Azure. Why ransomware is a big problem for small & medium businesses. Fuel faster application delivery with Cisco Hybrid Cloud. CIOs and the Life Sciences Industry: defining the IT roadmap. New Cisco VNF hardware, perimeter virtualization. Developing Cloud Native Applications with Cisco and more tops news this week you may have missed!
Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Tech News Recap
- Microsoft doubled its Azure cloud revenue to $2.7 billion last year, analysts estimate
- Developing Cloud Native Applications with Cisco
- In healthcare, the shift to cloud platforms is leading to more innovation and collaboration
- Sweden fruit manufacturer, Kiviks Musteri turns to the cloud to keep up with growth
- Over 90% of healthcare companies experienced data breach within past 2 years, VMware & Intel partnership to help with healthcare security
- Ransomware: Why it’s a really big problem for small & medium businesses
- HCI technology nourishes nonprofit’s VDI deployment
- Microsoft adds Kubernetes Management to Azure
- Cisco deepens enterprise network virtualization, security detection of DNA suite
- Kubernetes on Azure: an Analysis
- Cloud Transformation: Are you ready?
- Fuel Faster Application Delivery with Cisco Hybrid Cloud
- CIOs and the Life Sciences Industry Part 2: Defining the IT Roadmap
- New Cisco VNF hardware designed for data centers, branch offices
- New Windows 10 upgrade revealed and it’s a big one
- VMware announces availability of vCloud Director 8.20, providing the ability to build secure, multi-tenant clouds
- Dell EMC brings hyper-converged infrastructure to hybrid clouds
- XenServer 7.1 now available for download, greatly accelerates performance while enhancing administrative flexibility & security
- Three common IT challenges and how hyper-convergence is solving them
Join us for our upcoming webinar:
“Harnessing Lightning: DevOps + ITOM for Secure & Compliant Hybrid Cloud Ops.”
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist