If you had a busy week in the office and need to catch up, here’s our tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 02/19/2018!
The 10 biggest breakthrough technologies of 2018. How one insurance startup is using AI to slash rates for customers. Why Microsoft spends over $1 billion on cybersecurity each year. Digital transformation and the role of DevOps and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Tech News Recap
AWS or Azure? How to Move from Analysis Paralysis Toward a Smart Cloud Choice
- Amazon, Berkshire & JP Morgan can fix healthcare with technology – and by studying winners
- The coming intersection of HPC and the enterprise data center
- Enterprises choose managed SD-WAN over DIY SD-WAN deployment
- Data center migration in 7 steps
- The 10 biggest breakthrough technologies of 2018… so far
- Hypervisor or containers: Which solution is right for you?
- How one insurance startup is using AI to slash rates for customers
- Moneyball for movies: Data science and AI in Hollywood
- IBM Storage for multi-cloud and AI workloads
- Why Microsoft spends over $1 billion on cybersecurity each year
- Cloud services lead the way as Microsoft reports quarterly revenues of $428.9 billion
- VMware SaaS technology, hybrid cloud could help IT with 2018 plans
- Public cloud workloads set to rise as private one’s fall
- Juniper Networks expands multi-cloud connectivity portfolio
- How to choose your cloud provider: AWS, Google, or Microsoft?
- Cloud strategy: Hybrid and multi-cloud are not the same
- Will the greatest feat at the Pyeongchang Olympics be staving off cyber attacks
- 10 most common types of malware, and how to avoid them
- IBM Security Report: Asia-Pacific users are biometric early-adopters
- Intel ups bug bounty payouts to $250K
- US spent up to $109B on cybercrime in 2016. How much will it spend in 2018?
- US Border officials haven’t properly verified visitor passports for more than a decade
- L.A. Times website injected with Monero cryptocurrency mining script
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist